- Thanks to Victoria Lorient- Faibish for her great talk on "Find Your "Self Culture". We are confident the people who attended will pass on what they learned.
- Thanks to Honourable Soo Wong for taking time to come to our event and speak.
- Thanks to Christine Cooper the Executive Director of F.A.M.E for collaborating with us and coming to speak about your organization.
- Thanks to the Head of Counselling service at Humber College, Andrew Poulos, for coming and speaking at our event. We hope that Humber students will continue to use Humber Counselling services.
- We also want to thank LAMP, Store Front Seniors and Healthy Minds for providing pamphlets and being there for questions.
- Our bake sale and silent auctions were very successful. Thanks again for all the donations and to our volunteers.
We hope that you continue to follow this blog. Our mental health is very important and it is never to late to ask and receive help. It happens so you don't need to be afraid to talk about it!!
Sandy Sullivan, Sarah Persaud, Elira Gjata, Aferdita Beqiri, Rochelle Edwards are students who organized this important event.